Older Adults 60+
Plan Ahead & Protect Yourself Series for Seniors
2. Justice for Seniors
3. Keeping Seniors Safe
5. Health Advance Directives
6. Wills & Estates
- Download Info Sheet for this Video
- Download Info Sheet for Motor Vehicle Transfer on Death Designation Affidavit
- Download Info Sheet for Real Estate Transfer on Death Designation Affidavit
- Download Workbook for Series
- Download Info Sheet for Joint Account, Financial POA, & Payable on Death
- Download Terms & Definitions
Additional Downloads & Brochures
To download the brochures and information sheets, click on the links below. All materials are in Adobe PDF.
- Open Enrollment for 2019 through Medicare & the Marketplace
- What is the ABLE Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program?
- Advocating for Quality of Life for the Elderly
- Know Your Rights as a Long-Term Care Resident
- HOME Choice Program
Forms & Instructions
If you would like to complete your Health Advance Directives (Living Will; Health Care Power of Attorney), the link below will take you to another website – where you can get help to create your documents on your own. This program will ask you questions about the health care you would like as well as the people you would like to help make decisions for you if you cannot make decisions for yourself. The documents you receive at the end of the program are based upon the information you enter.
Health Advance Directives (Living Will & Health Care Power of Attorney)
NOTE: The program does not provide legal advice or individual legal help from an attorney. It will help you prepare a Living Will and a Health Care Power of Attorney on your own. You may still need help from an attorney.