May 22, 2019 –
Logan County Library Main Branch (Knowlton Library)
220 N. Main Street; Bellefontaine, OH 43311
You may be eligible for FREE legal help if you are a low-income resident of Logan County.
LAWO staff and volunteer attorneys will provide information and advice on civil matters to eligible residents of Logan County through the use of computers and video conferencing services on issues that include:
- Debt collection / creditor harassment
- Car repossession
- Rent escrow / conditions issues in private housing (no bed bug cases)
- Early lease termination in private housing
- Return of security deposit in private housing
- Family law
By appointment. To sign up, contact Legal Aid Line.
- Clinic attorneys do not represent you.
- If you need legal representation you may be referred to LAWO or an attorney referral service.
- You must sign up for an appointment. Hours may change if no appointments are scheduled.
To ask questions about the clinic, call LAWO: (877) 894-4599, ext. 4422