Classes & Clinics
Watch this space for a schedule of legal clinics that offer an opportunity to residents to learn more about their legal matters, such as such as landlord-tenant or consumer law issues. The clinics are an opportunity for your to meet and speak with local attorneys about civil matters. Clinics are not intended for people seeking help with criminal matters. It is not guaranteed that all questions can be answered. Advice will be given on seeking further assistance when necessary. No attorney-client relationships will be formed at the clinics.
Free DACA Renewal Assistance Clinic
September 23, 2017 –
If your DACA will expire between NOW and March 5, 2018,
USCIS must RECEIVE your renewal application before October 5, 2017.
Saturday, September 23, 2017
@ 10:00 AM
St. Mary's Catholic Church
310 Allen St., Dayton, OH 45410
No appointment needed.
For more information call: (937) 535-4402
What you'll need to bring:
- Copy of your Employment Authorization Document;
- Copy of your original DACA application;
- Certified Court documents (in case of past charges);
- Money Order or Check in the amount of $495, payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security (to cover renewal fee);
- 2 passport-style photos of the applicant.
Sponsored by: ABLE and Welcome Dayton