Classes & Clinics
Watch this space for a schedule of legal clinics that offer an opportunity to residents to learn more about their legal matters, such as such as landlord-tenant or consumer law issues. The clinics are an opportunity for your to meet and speak with local attorneys about civil matters. Clinics are not intended for people seeking help with criminal matters. It is not guaranteed that all questions can be answered. Advice will be given on seeking further assistance when necessary. No attorney-client relationships will be formed at the clinics.
Legal Clinic: Logan County
February 20, 2019 –
Logan County Library Main Branch (Knowlton Library)
220 N. Main Street; Bellefontaine, OH 43311
You may be eligible for FREE legal help if you are a low-income resident of Logan County.
LAWO staff and volunteer attorneys will provide information and advice on civil matters to eligible residents of Logan County through the use of computers and video conferencing services on issues that include:
- Debt collection / creditor harassment
- Car repossession
- Rent escrow / conditions issues in private housing (no bed bug cases)
- Early lease termination in private housing
- Return of security deposit in private housing
- Family law
By appointment. To sign up, contact Legal Aid Line.
- Clinic attorneys do not represent you.
- If you need legal representation you may be referred to LAWO or an attorney referral service.
- You must sign up for an appointment. Hours may change if no appointments are scheduled.
To ask questions about the clinic, call LAWO: (877) 894-4599, ext. 4422